Help and FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions - GeneralEdit
Q: What kind of game is Kirara Fantasia?Edit
Kirara Fantasia is a Japanese Gacha Mobile RPG with characters from different Manga Time Kirara Series.
Q: Is there an English version?Edit
There currently is no English version and it is very unlikely that there will ever be one. You should still be able to play this game without a lot of trouble since there are fan-translations of the interface, character-skills and story.
Q: What do I need to play this game?Edit
You either need
- A Computer that can run the latest version of the Nox App Player (126.96.36.199 or higher).
- An Android device which is not rooted. (Old devices might not be supported.)
- An iOS device which is not jailbroken & a Japanese App Store account. (iOS 9.0 or above)
Q: Is this game Pay2Win?Edit
Not really. Since there is no real multiplayer at the moment there aren't really people you have to compete with. There are of course challenges you might not be able to beat as a new player but you'll get progressively better without spending money. A reason to spend real money might be if a limited character is in the current gacha pool which you want to roll for and you are lacking the needed in-game currency.
Q: Which characters are in the game/will be in the game?Edit
There are currently characters from the following Kirara franchises in this game:
- Anima Yell!
- Anne Happy
- Blend S
- Comic Girls
- GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class (coming April 2019)
- Gakkou Gurashi
- Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
- Harukana Receive
- Hidamari Sketch
- Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro ~Kaichuu Tabi no Wa~ (coming April 2019)
- Kill Me Baby
- Kiniro Mosaic
- New Game
- Sakura Trick
- Sansha Sanyou (coming Spring 2019)
- Slow Start
- Stella no Mahou
- Urara Meirochou
- Yumekui Merry
- Yuru Camp
For a more detailed list visit Kiraras.
Q: Which characters are the best/strongest?Edit
There isn't a proper tier-list of characters since the usability depends on the enemy and challenge. In general 5⭐ characters are stronger than 4⭐ characters, which are stronger than 3⭐ characters, but there are even situations where you'd prefer certain 4⭐ to 5⭐. Because of that people usually say that the character you like the most is the best character.
Q: How time-consuming is this game?Edit
For Japanese mobile gacha games Kirara Fantasia is on the more casual side of things. You can spend 5 minutes a day on it and get along, or even multiple hours, but it is not considered an endless time-sink game because of the repetitive endgame content.
Q: Do I need a VPN to play this game?Edit
You will only need a VPN if you are from China, Hong Kong or Russia. As a test, if you can access this website (it should show a bunch of japanese symbols) you will not need a VPN to play Kirara Fantasia.
Frequently Asked Questions - Game MechanicsEdit
Q: How do I bind my account to recover/transfer it later?Edit
Please read the following text carefully because it can decide the future of your account.
How to bind your account so you can switch between devices or restore your data in case your lose access to your device.
- Click on the "Menu" button at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the Settings button at the bottom left of the menu. It's the Button with two pink cogwheels.
- Once you're in the Settings menu, you'll see a lot of big buttons on your screen. Click on the button at the bottom left.
- Now you can choose between one of two options:
- Binding your account using an ID and a password:
- If you click the top button you will be able to generate an ID and add a password. You will be asked to enter the password after clicking the button. These can be used to login into your account from a different device ONCE.
- The ID and password are onetime use which means that once you used them they won't work again. They also have an expiration date of six months. The exact expiration date will be shown once you generate the code.
- Binding your account using a Google or Apple account:
- If you click on the Google/Apple button in the middle you can link your Kirara Fantasia account to a Google/Apple account.
- This is the preferred method of binding your account since it's the fastest and most secure. Some people have reported their account unbinding after a while but the only confirmed cause for that is if you edit personal details of the connected Google account (for example changing your Name on your Google account).
- Just to be extra safe:
- You can use both methods at the same time without any side effects. If you really value your account, why not bind it to a Google or Apple account and generate an ID + password.
- Binding your account using an ID and a password:
IMPORTANT: As mentioned above, the generated ID + password will ONLY LAST FOR 6 MONTHS. Yes, this means you need to create a new ID + password for your account every 6 months if you don't use the Google/Apple method! And even the Google/Apple binding has been reported to not work flawlessly, so why not rebind that from time to time aswell just to be on the safe side. To make sure you don't forget to renew your ID/password you can set a reminder in your calender of choice or use websites like futureme.org or whensend.com. These websites allow you to send an email to yourself after a set time (6 months in this case).
To login to your account from a different device, go to the title screen of the game on that device, click the 2nd button from the bottom left (a window should pop up) and choose your login method of choice.
Click the first button in that window to type in your ID and password or click the second button to log in with your Google/Apple account.
(There is also a guide on How to recover an account.)
Q: What is Limit Breaking/Evolving and how does it work?Edit
The procedure for Limit Breaking and Evolving is the following:
- Limit Break a character 4 times using a corresponding Limit Break item for that character.
- Raise that character to their (currently) maximum level. (Level 70 for 4⭐ and level 80 for 5⭐)
- If your character is 4⭐ or 5⭐ you can now Evolve the character.
- Once Evolved the character can be Limit Broken 4 more times.
Evolving and Limit Breaking not only increase the maximum level the character can reach, but also increases the maximum level that the character's skills can reach.
Q: What is Awakening and how does it work?Edit
(See also: Awakening)
Awakening is a feature which was added in version 1.11.0 of the game and increases your character's stats if you get a certain amount of duplicate cards of that character.
From the 2nd time you get the same character and then on, every duplicate raises your awakening experience. When it reaches a certain threshold, your character will automatically Awaken to the next level (max. 5).
|For more detailed information, see here:|
• 5★ Characters
When you get a duplicate after that character has reached the maximum awakening level, you will receive a Radiant Star Fragment of the rarity of that character. These can be traded for certain 4⭐ or 5⭐ characters of your choice.
Note: The characters you got from the initial rerollable 10-roll during the tutorial do not count towards awakening.
Q: What is the maximum player level?Edit
Q: Can I trade/sell/delete characters?Edit
Q: What are the blue K-Coins used for?Edit
These coins can be used to upgrade town buildings or buy things in the shop.
Q: Do I get more exp or bond-level if I use the same character multiple times in the same party?Edit
This is actually 2 questions. As different versions of the same character have their own level counter, every version gets its own share of exp. But as they have only one pool for the bond-level, they won't get multiple times the points for bond-level. So in regards to the bond-level, it doesn't make any difference whether you take one version with you or five. In regards to exp, any version you don't include in the party won't gain exp, so if you want to level up a certain version of a character, you better include this specific version in your party.
Q: Which items should I get first from the event shop?Edit
The highest priority is usually the 4⭐ event character (also known as welfare character) because it gives you bonus materials if you use them in the event missions. However you might want to skip the 4⭐ event character in case the event is almost/already over since it can also be obtained in the normal shop for starlight fragments.
A very high priority have 5⭐ Limit Break items and the 5⭐ weapon material (the rainbow-colored ores). Though the latter are less important if you are a fairly new player.
High priority are summoning tickets and 4⭐ Limit Break items followed by gold keys and silver medals.
The priority for experience seeds, statues and other items that are found in the first three shop tabs usually depend on which character(s) or weapon(s) you want to evolve next.
Q: There is this set of 10 Summon Tickets and 10 Gold Clocks in the Trade Shop. Is it worth buying?Edit
People's opinion on the matter differ widely. On the one hand, you can summon 10 characters for only 250 Starlight Stones instead of 300 for a Discount Summon or 400 for a regular Group Summon (and also get 10 Gold Clocks on the way). On the other hand, Summon Tickets can only be used for Single Summons, which means there is no guaranteed 4* character.
Disregarding this difference caused by the guaranteed 4* character, there is another scenario to take into consideration. That is: Summon banners where only 5* characters have Rate Ups. The chance to summon a 5* character is the same for a random card and for the guaranteed 4* character. So, if there are no 4* characters with Rate Ups, the guaranteed 4* character is likely to be a random 4* character. This is totally fine if you don't mind the 4* being random, which is the case if a) you are rather new to the game and have only a handful 4* characters (meaning most 4* characters will be new), b) you are in need of Limit Break Material for 4* characters (so you wouldn't mind getting a duplicate of a character you already have) or c) you are ambitious about awakening most of your characters (so you might want the 4* character to be a duplicate of someone you already have).
In any other case, doing a Group Summon when there are no 4* characters with rate ups is likely to result in getting a duplicate of a 4* character you already have and don't need nor want. In these cases, the guaranteed 4* doesn't bring you any profit or advantage, so instead of wasting Starlight Stones on the Discount Summon or regular Group Summons, you can also save some Starlight Stones by using the Summon Tickets you got from this set; so buying the set in the Trade Shop will be worth it for at least these cases where there are banners that have no Rate Ups for 4* characters (e.g. banners for members of the Seven Sages).
On the opposite, it can be considered a waste of Starlight Stones if
- you don't mind getting a random 4* character (meaning a), b) or c) in above description applies to your situation),
- there will be no more banners without Rate Ups for 4* characters, or
- if the developers change the Rate Ups for 5* characters, so doing a Group Summon has a higher appearance rate for 5* characters with Rate Ups than doing 10 Single Summons.
Finally: Even without the guarantee of getting a 4*, the probability of getting a 4* or 5* within 10 Single Summons is still 77.87%, so it is likely to get one.
Q: What is the fastest way to obtain starlight stones (also referred to as "gems")?Edit
Since the best method depends on how far you are in the game and how long you've been playing, there isn't really the perfect answer.
The following list is vaguely sorted from early-game to late-game:
- Level-up your account until leveling up takes longer (around lvl 60-70).
- Complete story missions and chapters.
- Do the daily and weekly Missions.
- Increase the bond-level (heart) of characters that have a bond-level of 1 or 2.
- Evolve characters.
- Clear the hardmode (red) story chapters.
- Max out character bond levels (level 5).
I lost access to my account. How do I recover it?Edit
Check out: How to recover an account.
For things to go smoothly, it's recommended to write down your User ID as one of the first steps after clearing the tutorial, as the developpers will need it to confirm your account. If you lost access to your account without knowing your User ID, it'll be difficult to find your own User ID unless you know someone who has added you as a friend in-game.
When I start the game it just opens some Japanese Website.Edit
Make sure your phone is not rooted and you have USB-Debugging on your device disabled.
The game is stuck in the loading screen.Edit
Make sure you're connected to a strong and stable internet connection. Sometimes the game just takes a bit to load, especially at the 49.9% and 99% loading mark.
I get an error message while downloading the game.Edit
That's probably just a connection error. Just press "OK" and make sure you're connected to a strong and stable internet connection. These can also happen if the download servers are unstable. (For example just after a new big patch or event was released.)
The game downloads a lot of data every time I start it.Edit
Make sure you have enough free space on your device and auto-clean apps or functions disabled for this game. Kirara Fantasia tends to store a lot of data in the cache, which some system- or 3rd party apps try to remove to make space.
A generic connection error.
Your game's state is out of sync with the server.
The most common case is the game crashing during the quest completion screen. The server records the quest as completed, but your game doesn't and asks you to do it again, causing the error. If that happens, just hit the 'no' button when prompted to re-enter the quest.
Subreddit & Fan created Websites & LinksEdit
|r/KiraraFantasia/||Kirara Fantasia Subreddit|
|wiki.kirafan.moe||A detailed Wiki with a focus on character stats.|
|KiraFan Timer||Shows different timers for event durations, upcoming gacha banners and more.|